Cucumber: Crispy and refreshing, cucumber has heaps of vitamin C and K, as well as lots of water for hydration. I found 10 more to use it apart from a simple (though timeless!) garden salad.
- Tzatziki – Greek yoghurt and cucumber dip | SBS Food.
- Italian Style Tomato Onion and Cucumber Salad | Food Network
- Salmon and cucumber sandwiches – these look beautiful! | Yahoo Lifestyle
- Refrigerator pickles | Instructables
- Vietnamese Summer Rolls | Martha Stewart
- Sushi with avocado and cucumber | Je Suis Alimentageuse
- Thai Chilli and Cucumber Salad | Taste
- Cut into sticks and dip into hummus. (maybe even tzatziki for a double cucumber hit)
- Sunomono (Japanese Cucumber Salad) | Japanese Cooking 101
- Cucumber Salad with Mint and Basil | Good Food
Have a happy cucumber-filled November! xx